My sister is currently studying in South Africa, and my mom and I just booked our tickets to visit her this November. We plan on staying at an animal reserve (looking only!), touring some vineyards, and beaching it somewhere along the 400 mile sandy coast. My sister suggested we bungee jump from the Bloukrans River Bridge. At 700 feet, it's the highest commercial bungee jump in the world.

6 comments:
no way, dude! i feel id get all disjointed or something. but im very jealous of your trip!
jump jump! kris kross makes you wanna.....
That would be a resounding NO for me:)
But love the scenery.
Sounds like you have an amazing trip planned (I envy you!), but I' would be way to much of a chicken to bungee off that bridge!
I wouldn't do it, but that's only because I would throw up and then pass out.
Take me there....
Post a Comment