
My mother bought me the Brownie Junior (made between 1934 and 1942) at an antique store, after I mentioned that I loved it. I've been using it as a book end for the last few months until my camera-savvy/technically proficient friend came to visit this weekend. He was able to open it and guess what he found??? EXPOSED FILM! I'm having it developed later this week; I'll let you know what I find!
4 comments:
Ooo, how fun! I hope you find some good stuff. My hubby collects antique cameras.
How exciting!
I have a whole box of antique cameras and every now and then I'll put film in but I never get round to getting it developed.
I look forward to seeing yours.
Photos, that is.
Yay, what an amazing surprise! Will we get to see the pics here?
It turns out that I have to send the film out to Colorado to be developed and it might take a whole YEAR to get back. Boo hiss. I'm going to send it out this week. I'll keep you posted for sure.
Post a Comment