Awwwh! The friendship necklace. =) Remember having a fight and getting the other piece returned? A total breakup drama moment. LoL
LOVE these!
I like the circles too but the best part is the symbolism!
these look so slick. Great find.
You complete me :)I like the circle best too but think a smaller chain could also make it work for man/woman. Imagine a cool ring with that design!
ooooohhhh! I love these! And I'm right there with you on the triangle obsession...thanks for the heads-up!
What a cool design! I'm partial to the circles as well. Unity, you know?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awwwh! The friendship necklace. =) Remember having a fight and getting the other piece returned? A total breakup drama moment. LoL
LOVE these!
I like the circles too but the best part is the symbolism!
these look so slick.
Great find.
You complete me :)
I like the circle best too but think a smaller chain could also make it work for man/woman. Imagine a cool ring with that design!
ooooohhhh! I love these! And I'm right there with you on the triangle obsession...thanks for the heads-up!
What a cool design! I'm partial to the circles as well. Unity, you know?
Post a Comment