Tuesday, October 13, 2009

kite envy

I just came across these handmade kites over at Something's Hiding in Here. This couple is so incredible. They come up with best ideas and see them through. How fun would it be to make your own kite?

8 comments:

Dallas Shaw said...

these are great- going to check the site out
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Rachel Follett said...

These have got to be cutest kites ever! Thanks for sharing!

chloejessica said...

I love these kites! I have seen them before! :)

Megan said...

they make kites now?! those two are so talented...

Tiffany said...

that is so so cute!
my favourite kite is one of a computer cursor and it flies around clicking real life items!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I loved to fly a kite and it has been ages since I've done so! Off to check them out!

Clarity said...

Oh I adore this! What a lovely idea and so warm and fun to make.

Now I feel like having a brood and a pad in the country where we can make these. Am I the only one hon?

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

That would be so much fun! There is such joy in flying a kite, I imagine even more in one that you've made with your own two hands.

There was a kite festival in my parents' Texas town over the weekend, and my Dad said that it was so cool. There were up to 50 kites flying at a time, which doesn't sound like a lot except that most of them were large - some of them measured up to 20 feet wide. I wish I could have seen it!