...............................
I also have to admit that I did end up buying somethings for myself. The sales we're just too good to pass up and the Brunello's had their Christmas early this year which meant grandpa and grandma gave me some holiday cash which I blew in a matter of hours. That's what happens when you have a month of bottled up clothing aggression (?). I was very selective with the things I did buy. I tried to stick with things I needed, and would not get sick of. This was the best purchase I made:
Yes, a full on bodysuit, snap crotch and all. I found it on sale at Anthropologie, but its still full price on their site (and backordered). I have been looking for a fitted black shirt to go under things, and this one is PERFECT. It will re-invent your wardrobe. I tried it under summer dresses, tanks, blazers, just jeans, jumpers....It goes with everything and is really quite comfortable................................
How was your Thanksgiving? Well I'm off to finish up loose ends....
8 comments:
Oh dude! I LOVE BODYSUITS! They are just the perfect article of clothing, HANDS DOWN. SO MANY CAPITAL LETTERS ARE NECESSARY FOR ME TO FULLY ARTICULATE THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT BLACK, BALLET-INSPIRED, SCOOP NECK BODYSUITS. And, if ever you feel that you need a few more in your wardrobe, HM makes a mean black scoop necked top that, on appearance, looks like a bodysuit when tucked in. I own 6. They're $12.80 each. Or some absurd price like that. And they make them every season in varying sleeve-lengths. Can't beat it with a stick!
I apologize for writing so much above. Jeez.
Score! I bet your shopping-fast made the purchase all the more enjoyable. =)
i've never tried a body suit before.
it sounds comfy though.
jcrew does the same thing, the physical store will have a sale when the online shop is still regular price! tricky!
Linzo- No way, only 12.80?! Thanks for info. I will for sure check that out. I also love the use of CAPITAL LETTERS when trying to get a point across....
hahaha wish my mom had kept a few of hers from back in the day!
I've been wanting a bodysuit. I had one in the 90's (yep, showing my age) that I wore with everything. It's a great way to wear baggy boyfriend jeans without looking thick-waisted or worrying about showing skin. I almost ordered this very one from Anthro, as well as a pair of leggings, but I waited too long and now there's a really long wait :(
i haven't worn a body suit since junior high (they were sooo cool back then!) but i am def feeling the need to resurrect that wardrobe element. so cute and easy!
Post a Comment