Leslie told me about this new clothing boutique called BlackBlue that recently opened it's doors in St.Paul. I can't wait to check it out. It carries mostly menswear, but from the looks of their blog they definitely have some great women's clothing and shoes too. The shop itself has the best decor and look- simple and classically cool. It looks like they're having quite a lot of fun too. I love how they take pictures of their customer's and post them on their site.



I'm also excited to have a place to bring Ben....I bet he's really excited too :)




I'm also excited to have a place to bring Ben....I bet he's really excited too :)
3 comments:
Looks like such a fun shopping experience! My husband loathes buying clothes. I had to beg him to go out and buy new pants before our trip a few weeks ago because other than the pants he wore in our wedding and a suit, he didn't have one pair that wasn't paint-stained and hole-y. He bought 1 pair. (Luckily it was super-warm in TX and he was able to wear shorts all week).
I find the guy in the top two pictures to be totally dreamy.
I wish I still lived there so that I could check it out!
Post a Comment