I can't buy him this one because I already own it for myself and we're not that kind of couple (yet), but I love this etsy shop. It also comes in German...
Birds of North America shirt? Can't go wrong. I love the vintage look to it, and who doesn't appreciate a little Audubon action?BTW- I still have had no booze, I did eat out (against my will! But it was a special occasion [which was OK'd remember?], and I haven't bought anything for myself EXCEPT I did return a skirt I purchased last month and exchanged it for booties [still waiting on those] which doesn't really count right?


6 comments:
ha! i love he cat shirt! my husband has no style and wears what i tell him to...i wonder if he would object to it lol
I can not get the DH to wear anything with writing...just won't happen. He'd probably sneeze to death wearing the kitty shirt...he's allergic but I secretly think because he doesn't want to have one ;) All great picks and kudos to you for sticking to your plan!
my other cat tattoo is actually that Cubist Literature cat...I saw it and fell in loooove...kind of embarrassed to say, but whatever...and I was SO tempted to buy the German version of that shirt (saw you have it in French; it's super cute), but he messed up the German...I shouldn't complain, since I too messed up my German on my tattoo hahah...but I just got it fixed!
and that circle shirt is super cute...buy it when you're finished with your shopping ban! which you should end early hahah juuuust kidding...
I want to see those tats! (that sounds so dirty....)
lol not at all! whenever my lame-o roommate sends me those photos, I'll post them right away! I hate not having a camera...
Post a Comment