Tuesday, November 10, 2009

secret squirrel clothing




I can't remember how I came across this line (if it was you let me know!), but I am in love. The color palette has me wishing for summer already and that first dress is one of the best things I've seen all season.
Ps. I might be m.i.a the next day or two as Ben's sister is staying with us till Monday! Right now she's watching the Karate Kid (for the first time). She better plan on getting blown away by one of the best movies evaaah. Speaking of movies, has anyone watched Trust? I really liked and hated it at the same time.

3 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Wax on wax off!

Megan said...

I love Secret Squirrel! I have no idea where I heard abt it either, but I had been lusting after this one tank at the Grand Social for the longest time...just checked and it's sold out! ooooh well (http://www.secretsquirrelclothing.com.au/collections/3/kaleidoscope)...but their new season is awesome, so thanks for the reminder, b/c it just goes in the bookmarks and gets lost! SO cute, those Aussies...

Tiffany said...

oooo how sweet is secret squirrel. wow. i love the photos.
they're so spacey!
karate kid for the first time. oh man!
when i watched it as a kid, it wa sok to have a crush but now it seems wrong!