Sunday, November 8, 2009

holiday dress.

This isn't the greatest picture of my vintage holiday dress, but the sun wasn't out and I refuse to use the flash. Besides, I don't want to give too much away! If you can't tell, it has silver thread all over making it really shiny. It also has a tulip type bottom which will be hemmed about 12 inches making it into a mini dress. Perfect for the holidays. I don't have any New Years plans so maybe I'll wear this to the boutique's Christmas party.

4 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

oh my gosh its beautiful!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I love it...the color and the picture that you say isn't great!

Megan said...

oooooh, a boutique Christmas party?! sounds like the best type of holiday plans...and I agree with the alteration decisions...that color and shape of skirt (as you describe it) sound like they would make the perfect mini dress! can't wait to see what it looks like around the holidays!

Holly said...

i hope you wear that puppy more than once this season, i love it!