Friday, November 20, 2009

imaginary outfit

Since I woke up this morning and immediately started working on my etsy shop and answering emails I have yet to actually get dressed. If I could click on some clothes online and they would magically appear on my body I think I might go with this outfit. I tried on this Sessun sweater dress when I was in Chicago. Now its on sale and I'm hoping it will still be around in 11 days. I've also had my eye on some cute tights. I have yet to plunge into patterned tights, but I think that will be changing soon!
..................

7 comments:

Julia said...

i have certainly had a tight fetish ever since my sister's wedding last weekend! i can't get enough of all the different kinds there are out there!

Lindsay said...

I love love love those tights! L.O.V.E. And the blog! LOVE your blog!

Lindsay said...

And Penelope's. Love that, too. Ha!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for that BBW information! I can't wait to go & try it on. Can't. Wait.

Megan said...

I loooooove Sessun! I desperately want one of their bags, but they always sell out so quickly at Penelope's!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

I absolutely love this outfit! I'm with you on the tights. I really want some, just haven't put the right outfit together yet.

prashant said...

i can't get enough of all the different kinds there are out there!
Make website india