I'm loving this new Etsy shop The Vamoose. Newly opened, it looks like its going have some great jewelry. I especially love the pom pom necklaces. Hope I can get one before they sell out! She also has lovely blog that has kept me quite occupied this afternoon...
Tonight the store is having a little holiday party for its customers. I'm going to wear my new BBW ballet dress and since my booties haven't showed yet from UO, I'm going to wear the super intense ones they sent me on accident. They actually are pretty cute when you take off the triangle belt thing. I feel like a giant though since they have 5.5 heel! rrraaawwr

Tonight the store is having a little holiday party for its customers. I'm going to wear my new BBW ballet dress and since my booties haven't showed yet from UO, I'm going to wear the super intense ones they sent me on accident. They actually are pretty cute when you take off the triangle belt thing. I feel like a giant though since they have 5.5 heel! rrraaawwr..........
have a nice day!
4 comments:
oooh they are so cute...love the pom poms too!
have fun at the party...and you rock those five inchers girl! ....WOW!
xo
thank you!
and your blog is beautiful, just added you to my links :)
You will be smashing in that dress along with those boots! Those pompoms are super sweet, too!
so pretty!
Post a Comment