Monday, November 16, 2009

necklaces

I'm in love with these necklaces from Etsy seller Alas Del Sur.
I think I might have to get a few for Christmas presents (& myself).
(They aren't pricey either)
..........

I've been really into basic tees paired with statement necklaces.
If I had my choosing and pockets full of money I would also consider these:

amethyst dipped in gold, not a necklace per se, but winter friendly,
the hare, triangle scales (love), art deco glam

11 comments:

Holly said...

the second one for sure is beautiful. i love statement necklaces too, but i always feel i just hang them up and never wear them much, i need to change that!

holly
zuc, zuc

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

These are perfect and would make stoking stuffers...even a great idea for your friends at work! So creative!

Eunice said...

ooh, the first one is pretty! i agree those are great stocking stuffers, especially for the ladies.

Maria Rose said...

Sweet sassy! I love them.

Nicole Marie said...

love them. they're so cute!

Megan said...

this is really a sweet find, Kate...I'm digging that second necklace, especially how she has it in blue...

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love love love the second one. So pretty!

Tiffany said...

those look like a chunky version of kate miss's awesome necklaces!
they're crazy affordable!! oh wow and I'M LOVING the triangle scales!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

I love the "not a necklace per say, but winter friendly" scarf! It looks so soft and warm, and it's so unique.

me melodia said...

love doesn't describe..

Lindsay said...

Amethyst dipped in gold!?! ZOMG. YES.