Saturday, November 14, 2009

the perfect skirt

So I have what you call a "bubble butt" according to my mom and every pencil skirt I try on. For months I have been looking for an everyday black skirt that I can wear casually or dress up if I feel the need to do so. EVERY SINGLE skirt I try on makes my bum pop out and I feel like there is just too much booty action going. I saw this wool mini Jcrew skirt in the their catalog over the weekend and I'm thinking this may just be the one that works. It's short enough that I won't get that tightness around my bum and it looks super cute with tights. I just hope it won't be too short. I even drew a picture for you guys so you all have mental image of what my bum looks like (I'm so thoughtful, I know). {It looked waaaay cuter in the catalog btw. Not digging this outfit so much}

5 comments:

Megan said...

lol you are very thoughtful! my ex-boyfriend/best friend is like totally anorexic, but has a bubble butt/badonkadonk...but he never knew how to dress it; he wore the most hideous pants...that skirt looks adorable, too! but I agree; doesn't go with the shirt...

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I think even if it is a bit short, opaque tights will solve the problem. It's super cute!

Hayley Egan said...

Thanks for the diagram Kate! You ARE thoughtful...A bubble butt is sweet and I personally would like one, for christmas...

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Hahaha, love the drawing! I have a bubble butt too, makes catalog and online shopping tough.

shanon said...

I thought you drew a pic of my butt, just to post on your site all nice like. ; )