
Its Friday night. I just returned from Where the While Things Are. Honestly, I was a little disappointed. I thought some parts we're too long and boring, and overall it left me feeling kind of depressed. Maybe I had too high of expectations since it was suppose to be "amazing". If I were a kid I would be doubly (is that a word?)disappointed. Somethings were just so confusing. What is a child suppose to do with weird unanswered questions (like the whole Owl thing or the birds arm being ripped off)? It definitely was more aimed for adults than kids. Of course I loved the soundtrack and cinematography aspect, but the storyline was fat C+ in my book. Did you see it? What are your thoughts?
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Here are some things from around the globe web Internet you may like:
story....
i bought these boots from UO but they sent me these instead. BIG oopsie on their part! I am being honest though and returning them. Thats quite a large price difference. They should give me the ones I want for free!
what everyone who loves rachel comey is thinking about.
something i dream about.
new things at hello victory.
i miss you, molly.
Duluth in the New York Times FASHION column and across the blog world. Represent yo!
Happy weekend!
6 comments:
Whoa, that is a big mistake on UO's part! Crazy since those boots are so expensive and in such high demand right now. I think they're a bit much myself. You've made me want those other boots you were supposed to get now!
also, I felt the same about WTWTA. I felt so depressed when I left the theater. It was so lovely, but gaaauuuhhh if I was a child I would be mad. My friend took her 7 year old and they had to leave. Such a shame.
I actually like the ones that you ordered more! =)
I haven't seen the movie yet. I was afraid that I'd be disappointed because of all the attention it's been getting. Glad to hear a different opinion, I will probably wait and watch it on netflix.
agreed- i definetly dont like the ones i got on accident. i cant wait to get the ones i really ordered!
I would be so mad if a store sent me the wrong thing! Good that you're honest..that was a huge mistake on their part. Way to go Duluth...the hamburgers look yummy!!
oh wow i've been wanting to watch wtwa, and you're not the only who's been disappointed with the film. i should just watch pirate radio instead.
thanks for the encouragement btw! I actually might re-consider art history again. (:
Post a Comment