Thursday, November 5, 2009

strong shoulders


When I found my vintage holiday dress in Chicago (I know. I still need to post a picture of it...) I was pumped to see that it had some structural shoulders to it. They aren't Arsenio Hall big, but they have just the right amount of poufness that make them look stylish and strong. I think we're going to be seeing them a lot more in the future. I especially love the look of the black blouse. It's funny how things come back around in different forms....

...............

Thank you for all your kind words. I am feeling much better!

It was so odd. I felt so terrible, and the next day I was fine...

.....................

2 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Yes, I really like the more structured shoulders as well, not too big and not too small.

Vanessa said...

I've really been feeling this look. Not the overly exaggerated Balmain version (cool, but not so realistic), but somewhere between that an a puffy cap sleeve. Nice