Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Weekend!

My friend Helen e-mailed me these photo's yesterday. Aren't they amazing!? They look like a real life Bambi and Thumper. I don't know much about the origin, but I guess they were taken in a backyard in Alberta. It warmed my heart to see this because lately I've had a fascination with bunnies. I kind of want one, but I'm not sure how Argos would feel about it.
....................
This weekend Ben and I are going to go cut down our Christmas tree! I am so excited to get the house all festive and make some wintry drinks. Now that we have some snow on the ground it feels more like Christmas. What are your plans? Don't forget about the giveway over at Hello Victory's blog! Your chances of winning are pretty good so don't hesitate to leave a comment! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Holly said...

ahhh so cute! i really have a soft spot for different species co mingling. ive seen some awesome youtube videos of a cat and a deer and an elephant and a dog and they make me cry!

happy weekend :)

Joanna Goddard said...

what lovely photos!!!! xoxo

Lindsay said...

Cute attack! I cannot handle it.

Nicole Marie said...

awww how cute!!! seriously bambi and thumper!
have a great weekend! so exciting you get to chop down your own tree!

Stacey said...

yay for bunnies! glad to hear you have a fascination with them too. if you get one let me know if it's true they really do chew on everything. :)