Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday Gift Guide!

I've realy enjoyed checking out other bloggers holiday gift guides this year. So much that I thought I would make my own: I love picking out a new ornament each year, and love the tradition of giving others ornaments too. This one from Etsy seller Essima is so pretty with all the different papers and color.

Tiny little terrariums?! Say no more. They would make a lovely gift for the green thumb in your life. Tortoise Loves Donkey also has a great collection of little air plants.

This modern friendship bracelet is simple and pretty. A perfect gift for those dear lovely ladies in your life. Stephanie Renee has a whole store of pretty jewelry. I especially love this necklace.Spray mists are a great gift for the jet setters in your life. Use them on long flights so your skin feels refreshed and doesn't dry out. This Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mists looks so chic and has marshmallow and rose to keep your skin hydrated and balanced.



I've had too many friends move away from me (and our grand lake). This Built By Wendy tee would make a nice gift for those who moved away and remind them what they're missing. A great guy gift as well!

Who doesn't need a cute yellow vintage clock from Germany? Moineau Vintage, based in Norway, has a store of cute clothes and trinkets to choose from. I also love this dress. I'm getting off track now...stick to the gift guide Kate...
I know A few ladies who would appreciate these Edie Beale Paper Doll Prints (I already have the "Tea for Two" song stuck in my head from typing that). Claudia Varosio has an Etsy store full of awesome movie and music posters (Buffalo 66- Leslie!).
We can't forget about the kids! I love these whale shadow puppets from Orange Moon Toys. I would happily keep them for myself too. Wouldn't they be cute stuck in a little house plant?

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

OMG! OMG! Teensy terrariums. Gaaaah! That just made me SO EXCITED!

And the paper dolls print!!! Sigh.

And, those shadow puppets are incredible. The 'Battle of Trafalgar' ones are my favorite!

GREAT guide, Kate! So many exclamation points!

Lindsay said...

Duh! And the friendship bracelets. Looove.

stephanie renee said...

Thanks for the mention, so many great finds!

Megan said...

oops, I thought I commented on this already...I can never remember if I have or not! buuuut anyway, those are some pretty awesome things, especially the Grey Gardens paper doll, and of course that bracelet! it's taunting me all over the place! AND AND AND everything else...very, very cute!