I had a great weekend of nothingness. I enjoyed some needed alone time by taking long walks and organizing the house. I did cook (a little) and ended up skipping the one estate sale that was going on (regrettably). Ben and I were planning on seeing Fantastic Mr.Fox last night, but I wimped out at that last minute due to extreme laziness (can one be too lazy to see a movie!?). I am planning on seeing it this week, perhaps even tonight. According to the Duluth news, we may have our first winter storm coming tomorrow! I am pretty excited about this. I wanted to wait until there was some snow on the ground before we cut down our Christmas tree. ...............
This picture has nothing to do with the post. I just thought it was awesome.
1 comment:
Let me know how the movie turns out. We want to see it too. A newborn makes the logistic of movie going a bit more challenging, but in the past I have been too lazy to go to a movie.
Post a Comment