lucky!!
that is so much fun!
I am so laughing at you wanting all that snow! We're sending it your way..all 22" and winds around 45MPH. Me thinks that is called a blizzard..LOL!Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas and I know it will be a white one, too!
Lucky! Wishing you a merry wonderful and white Christmas :)
Happy, snowy Christmas :)
"10-14 inches? Not bad.I'm so excited!!"Are we talking snow here, or what???Happy Yule Seasonfrom Sweden with Love
Yes!Lots and lots of snow!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
lucky!!
that is so much fun!
I am so laughing at you wanting all that snow! We're sending it your way..all 22" and winds around 45MPH. Me thinks that is called a blizzard..LOL!
Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas and I know it will be a white one, too!
Lucky! Wishing you a merry wonderful and white Christmas :)
Happy, snowy Christmas :)
"10-14 inches? Not bad.
I'm so excited!!"
Are we talking snow here, or what???
Happy Yule Season
from Sweden with Love
Yes!
Lots and lots of snow!
Post a Comment