Friday, December 25, 2009

Joyeux Noel!

Merry Christmas!
..........
Duluth has received close to 19" of snow already!
About 8 of those have already melted due to freezing rain. oh well.
I spent all afternoon shoveling and stuffing my face. 'Tis the season!
We're hoping to get out tomorrow for a good ski or snowshoe.
Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Megan said...

oooh, that is a lot of snow! jealous!

merry xmas!

Rachel Follett said...

Merry Christmas!!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I know exactly what you mean...I think we sent it your way. We're in the midst of a blizzard so no one was able to make it to our house. Now what do I do with all the food for 20 people..LOL!

Merry Chritmas!!

Lindsay said...

Oooh beautiful! Happy Christmas!

Tiffany said...

oh we're missing our white christmas this year. so different from last year.
have fun with your snow tomorrow!

Eunice said...

I'm so jealous, I've always wanted a white Christmas.. and you seem to have tons of it!

talia&lilyrose said...

I love snow , it was snowing in france too , but now it stop !!!
Talia

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family, Kate! I envy your white Christmas, thanks so much for sharing your snow pics!