Sometimes I feel like you are my personal shopper. You are like a friend whose style you can copy without worrying about turning up to a party in the same thing. If we were to meet in person I think we would need to call each other to find out what we were wearing first.
that cowboy dress is AWESOME...and so is the Dunderdon dress...spotted it cheaper on Dunderdon's website: http://www.dunderdon.com/products-ladies-dresses.html
7 comments:
I just bought those tights!
i would like every single one of these things, oh internet shopping. <3
Sometimes I feel like you are my personal shopper. You are like a friend whose style you can copy without worrying about turning up to a party in the same thing. If we were to meet in person I think we would need to call each other to find out what we were wearing first.
Roberta- Nice! Maybe I will too :)
Thanks ladies. Internet can be so dangerous!
that cowboy dress is AWESOME...and so is the Dunderdon dress...spotted it cheaper on Dunderdon's website: http://www.dunderdon.com/products-ladies-dresses.html
shopping!
Thanks for heads up Megan! I saw that too the other day....decisions decisions...I think I might have to get the sweater dress. Practical ya know?
OMFG! I don't know what I love more: the cowboy dress itself or all of the tattoos covering that model's arms! Killer.
Post a Comment