

Since I chopped my hair off, the only thing I've really missed is my top knot. After seeing these pictures I waiver whether or not to start growing it out again. For now I'll just admire what once was.1.) Little girl top knot, 2.) Kai and I in NYC, 3.) perfect messy bun (check out the instructions!), 4.) Pretty Pretty girl
12 comments:
Isn't it funny that we miss what once was there? I just chopped off all my locks..pixie cut. I miss the pony tail!!
You are SO cute with that top knot!
love the buns....but your new do is so great :)
It grows back...but if you are anything like me you'll cut it off again the minute you get it bun-length again.
Cute! I have been growing my hair for what seems like forever and I can't even get it all in a pony.I think it is good to make hair changes though. Short for now, grow it at somepoint, cut it again....
me too! i just tried to do this and it just didnt work :(
ps. you're the winner of the shopbop.com giveaway!!! send me your email!!!
I've recently decided that I'm just a true short hair girl. My hair is SO thick and unruly that it just has to be short, no matter how much I SWOON over top buns, cute bangs with long, long straight hair, and braids galore. It's just too much work for me. Yay short hair! yay?
I totally get you Kate. My hair is super thick also, so when it was long it was usually in a pony or top knot which I got sick of. I have been enjoying shorter again, but you always want what you don't have!
Hayley- You are so right on.
I love this !!!!
I miss mine too. If I only I could go from long to short hair day - to - day.
I've always wanted to try the top knot but have never really got it right. My hair is so thick and heavy I think it would be a bit of a balancing act!
That is the ONE things that has kept me from shopping off my newly grown out hair. i love my top knots. love them.
Post a Comment