Friday, January 8, 2010

happy weekend.


I just got done thrifting and wandered into an antique store where I found this antique kilt stag pin. Isn't it beautiful? I haven't decided if I'm going to sell it or not. It's just so unique and hello....I kind of have a thing for deer heads (aka Hello Victory's logo). I just never wear pins, but maybe that will change now. Do you wear brooches/pins?
................
This weekend we're heading down to Wilmar to visit Ben's grandpa Bill. Since we didn't get to go down for Christmas (due to the blizzard) we decided to go down this weekend instead. It should be a nice time. What are your plans? I hope they involve something fun or relaxing! See you Monday.
....
ps. If your in Duluth tonight go check out my friend Adam's art opening at the Red Mug. He paints some wonderful stuff! We have a painting from him that I just adore.

5 comments:

shanon said...

Have a safe drive!
Adam's work looks really great.
=)

Kennedy said...

it is SO beautiful! lucky you <3

also thank you so much for you book reccomendation, i've been meaning to read kafka for always but never gotten around to it. 2010 is the year!

littlebyrd said...

Oh - keep it! At least for awhile...

Leslie said...

ah mazing pin. KEEP IT to wear on a blouse or in your hair.

rah!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You should totally keep it! That is SO gorgeous!