
I didn't take any pictures over the weekend, so I thought I would just post this necklace I just bought over at Dores. I love the simplicity and length of it. It will look great with my For Me, For You short brass necklace too.I just got back from Andi's wedding! Her and Clint got married at the courthouse and are flying out to Cabo later this week. I was so happy to be invited to the ceremony. I had never been to a courthouse wedding, but I found it to be actually quite romantic. The judge was so sweet and the courthouse itself was very charming with its dark wood and marble. Congrats Andi and Clint!!
..................
Did you have a good weekend? I had so much fun at Ben's grandpa's house. We ate a ton of good food and played hours worth of games. I forgot how competitive I can be! This week I plan on taking some pictures for Hello Victory, working out, and organizing the house before my sister comes this weekend.
5 comments:
I like the necklace, it looks like something I want to put in my mouth...too much information?
Love Love LOVE the necklace. LUCKY gal!
lovely!
I love this necklaces ! Very simple and so beautiful !
Talia
they are perfect!
Post a Comment