As mentioned earlier. I had been eyeing these wedges on Anthropologie. I remember last summer looking for a pair of wooden wedges , but only came across a ton of cork ones. I decided to spend some of my xmas bonus on this pair. I am still waiting for them in the mail, and I am crossing my fingers they won't be too tight on the toes as some reviewers had mentioned. I am also considering Swedish Hasbeens in natural. We shall see and I will keep you posted on this serious situation :) ...............
Update: They arrived today! They do fit a little snug around the toe, but the leather is SO soft I think once they are broken in they should feel fine. I think they are keepers...
6 comments:
omggggg, I love those! and soft leather?! you're making my feet jealous! and those hasbeens are amazing, especially paired with socks : )...I can't wait till spring and wedge weather!
think i'm going to have to buy some swdish shoes....
These are SO WONDERFUL!
ZOMG! SUPER awesome. I ALSO am on the hunt for some Hasbeens in natural. It appears that Amazon has them for some pretty decent prices: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_14?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=swedish+hasbeens&sprefix=swedish+hasbee
girl...these are soooooo good!
love them!
xo
Thanks for the heads up Linz! I just added them under my " i want list!"
Post a Comment