My heart broke a little when I saw these arrows had already sold.I really wish I saved some of the arrows I found last year instead of selling them all. If you guys ever see any cool vintage arrow decor let me know! I'm kind of on a kick for them right now.
10 comments:
my heart breaks.
these are so great.
we must cease the moment!
Ooh those are adorable! I love etsy, so many great things!
i love your blog! that summer look is great. cannot wait to stop back. :)
ah, im right there with you! ive seen the colorful real arrows on etsy, nothing like those though!
I will keep my eyes peeled for arrows & alert you immediately should I run across any!
Oh my! These arrows are amazing! I'll keep an eye out! XO!
Yeah! Dores has perfect necklaces for everyday.
Btw, nice blog!!
Cheers.
Don't you hate that? You'll find something even more fabulous next, I promise :) You'll have such a keen eye looking out for them, you won't be able to miss them!
PS how did the book club go? What are you guys reading first? God, I wish I lived closer!
Wow, those are awesome!
these are the coolest
Post a Comment