Friday, January 15, 2010

happy weekend!


What are you up to this weekend? My sister, nephew Chris, and niece Lolo are coming and staying with us for the weekend. Last time Lo stayed with me we went to the aquarium and saw so many wonderful things like this swimming duck. We're planning on going down hill skiing tomorrow at Spirit Mountain and I am a little nervous. I haven't been down hill skiing in over 10 years! eeep! Wish me luck and see you Monday!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

have a lovely weekend with your sister and niece!
i love snow!!
it'll be nice to have a hot cup of coco with your niece after some fun in the snow.

shanon said...

Have fun! =)

Hayley Egan said...

Have a good one X

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Oh yay! I've never been skiing, but want to learn. Have fun, don't get hurt!

P.S. I'm dying over the Finland map in your shop. It's so cool!