Sunday, January 31, 2010

weekend.

aaahh Monday. I must admit I wish it were Sunday still. The weekend went by a little too fast for me and I find myself very tired today. I did a good amount of estate sale shopping, eating out, watching netflix, and making lefse. I had never made lefse before, but Andrea had a little lefse party at her apartment yesterday. I spent 7 hours making that stuff! Of course lots of wine and good company were included. I plan on eating most of it with peanut butter and nutella this week. It was super fun and I am amazed at all the fun folk like tools you need to make it. We used this pretty wood stick that was hand carved with painted flowers on it to lift the batter unto the grill. It was pretty neat.
.......................
How was your weekend? This week I have a lot planned. I am going to a silk dying class Wednesday and I can't wait to share the results with you. Have a good Monday!

7 comments:

LIGHTVISION said...

I have those rachel comey's!

Hayley Egan said...

Sweet weekend :) Have a nice week and make sure you show the silky adventures. X

Beth said...

Nice work on the lefse. There is a little town Mount Horeb, near Madison that has an authentic bakery that makes them. Mmmmm, with butter and cinnamon, love it. Nutella sounds tasty too.

littlebyrd said...

Pretty pictures :) What is lefse? I haven't hear of it. I didn't do any estate sale shopping/junking this weekend and I feel itchy to get out to do some!

Mandi said...

sounds like quite the weekend. i managed to make it to some antique stores over the weekend but left empty handed.

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Beautiful pics of your weekend! You are always finding fun & unique things to do. The lefse look so good, I imagine much better than tortillas!

Lindsay said...

A. I LOVE the Rachel Comey picture!

B. YUMS.

C. A silk dying class?!? That sounds awesome. Have FUN!