white weekend.


We lucked out this last weekend with awesome weather. I even cracked open a window this afternoon! Mid 30's, sun shining. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend. On Saturday we took my sister's family skiing at Spirit Mountain. Most of us decided to go CC skiing instead of downhill which was fine by me! It was a beautiful day spent skiing through the woods (falling repeatedly) and relaxing in the chalet with a beer in hand. It was my niece Lo's first time cc skiing and she really loved it. Her and I ended up ditching everyone and going on another 5k. I don't remember the last time I laughed so much with her. It meant a lot to be out with her like that. Especially since she's 12 going on 21. I hope she will always think of Duluth as her second home. ...............
On a completely different note. I watched 500 Days of Summer this afternoon and was disappointed. Is it just me or does Zooey Deschanel always seem to be playing the same role? I think she's super adorable and I even kind of like her music, but I find her annoying in movies. There I said it.(Oh. And I also watched 17 Again (Lo picked it out...) and it was better than I thought it would be. There I said it.)
8 comments:
I totally agree, that movie made me kind of want to gag just watching her. She's so cute, but come on! Play a different role, girl! But I did still swoon over Joseph...
i love cross country skiing! so fun! that snow looks beautiful!
Kate- agreed! Joseph made the movie. Did you see him on SNL? So cute!
i thought i was the only one that CC skiied. havent downhilled in so long that now im scared to!
Hey Kate. Glad you had such a great time with your family! I completely agree with you about Zooey. I have been turned off from her for a while. It's too bad. She is such a cute actress.
Your weekend sounds like so much fun! Joseph GL is completely adorable, isn't he?
Sounds like a great weekend.
Yep, we were disappointed with 500 Days of Summer as well. We didn't even finish it.
Awwww. That sounds like SUCH an awesome weekend. I wish I had nieces to giggle with (or siblings, for that matter)!
Post a Comment