..............
and of course. some posts from around the webosphere:
The world is missing two extraordinary people. (more)
A perfect Valentines gesture for your man. (thanks les!)
bowtie belt.
sorry for the cheeseball video, but its the only way to describe my new workout routine....
a stylish bird.
Lina Rennell Spring/Summer. Yowazah.
I want to go here.
see you Monday!!
7 comments:
i love your blouse!!
oh, that top is adorable...hope you guys have a lovely Valentine's Day!
Too TOO cute. I LOVE the gigantic bow!
Sweet top and adorable picture, hope you get to model it for him.
Workout routine? tips please, I need to shift Christmas.
Happy Valentine's Day to you too. Eric and I usually suprise each other randomly...we aren't big on this particular day. Although I did wear red and make cupcakes.
Gah, those crystal caves in Mexico look like Superman's lair! I must see them sometime in my life. I imagine it's kind of like standing inside a diamond. I hope you and Ben had a fantastic weekend. We're usually pretty low key for V-day too, this year we went on long drive for a hike, then out to dinner, then back home, about to watch a scary movie. Good for snuggling! Happy Valentines Day girlie!
so cute! i saw this is my blogroll and I though, that looks familiar :) Thank you so much and you look lovely!!!
Post a Comment