more fringe.

I was just checking to see what's new at one of my all time favorite shops, Beklina, when I noticed this Lina Rennell belt was on sale for $30! I really loved the grey, but it was sold out so I ended up getting the pink instead. I think it will look great with some basic dresses this summer. Forgive my boring polyvore layout (I'm still figuring it out), but I decided to put a little look together showing how I would wear the belt. If only I owned this whole look!
I would have bought this dress, but it's sold out in my size. boo hiss.
8 comments:
Oh wow, that belt is awesome!
I love it in the pink! It'll totally be an AWESOME springy belt. And those Hasbeens boots are just ridiculous.
cuuu-ette
i agree with linds, those hasbeens boots love it!
I la-la LOVE that belt!
The grey belt is up on beklina for $45 now.
khweey: oh my! how strange. thanks for telling me. i'll have to wait and see how the pink one does when i get it :)
I really LOVE this belt! Thanks for the link! I think I'm going to try a DIY version with some leftover secondhand suede I've had lying about for a bit.
Post a Comment