Over the weekend Leslie borrowed my Built By Wendy dress for our night out on the town. We discovered my Vamoose necklace Ben bought me for Christmas looks so great with it I wanted to share pictures with you. It was night time, so I had to use the flash (uuck), but nevertheless, I think she looks darling. I absolutely love this necklace, but had yet to wear it any other way besides "normal". Now I am excited to see what else I have to go with it. Don't you love it when you discover new things to wear that you've had for a while?.........
ps. Isn't this necklace darling and perfect for Valentines Day?
7 comments:
That dress looks so cute on both of you! So sorry I missed out on all the fun this weekend... again.
oh i've missed reading your blog!
i can't wait to join you with the blognista thing!!!!!
whoa, that necklace looks so rad as a cute harness-y thing! yay for multi-functional jewelry.
CUTE! I'm still kicking myself for not getting that dress. I might go to Penelope's this weekend and pick up the cheaper, ribbed, ugly-stepsister, cotton version that they've got on sale. It is just SO ADORB!
that is the perfect black dress!
Love it! Great tights!
THAT NECKLACE! wowzers.
That's just incredibly, dynamically, ingenious.
Post a Comment