Thursday, March 4, 2010

$12 outfit.

All this sunshine coming our way is making me in the best of moods. I've been going though my closet organizing all my summer clothes and it's making me forget that there is still snow on the ground....
..............
Shirt: I Heart Ronson ($10) from JCPenney's (I never shop at penny's but I was walking through one day and spotted this shirt on sale. It's just easy)

Skirt: Thrifted ($2) and wrinkly (I have yet to iron my summer clothes...)

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

digging the rose powder skirt.
haha! i need to get an iron and iron my clothes as well!

from lara said...

awesome! i love that color! now if only spring would get here already...

Lindsay said...

Cute cute CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I like your dusty rose colored skirt! How I wish that color didnt wash me out :(

Nicole Marie said...

such a cute outfit!

Emily said...

A-DORABLE!! The pink skirt is too cute!