Thursday, March 4, 2010

current netflix







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh did you watch Herb & Dorothy yet? It is so interesting! It kept us chatting about us for days.

Recently we saw the pieces they donated to the Milwaukee Art Museum as part of their 50 states donations. It was a good way of putting the size of their collection into perspective, as just the 50 pieces in Milwaukee take up several rooms. It is crazy to think that this is only a small fraction of what they owned (and in fact was the runoff, so to speak) and to ponder the fact that this massive collection was stored in a tiny apartment at one point.

Anonymous said...

*Chatting about IT, not us. Though we do like to chat about us, alright.

Beth said...

fascinating...I'll be adding that to my queue. I hope my passions endure over the years like that.

Lindsay said...

WHOAH. Herb & Dorothy looks awesome! I'm adding it RIGHT NOW.

Unknown said...

I loved Herb & Dorothy! It was so good! The origami one looks amazing!