Pretty! Kate, Environmental Studies? Wow I'm impressed, I'm assuming you had so much science classes back when you did your undergrad. Do you work in some cool, environmental non-profit, or teach science? Sorry, haha that was a nosy question.f
Eunice- Your not nosy! I did take a lot of science classes! I was actually pre-law environmental studies/political science. I wanted to go to law school (in your neck of the woods actually). I worked a few years for MN public interest research group on campus, and did some other odd eco jobs (worm research!!), but once I graduated I took a whole different route with my life. I no longer wanted to go to law school and I fell into what I am doing now which is being a clothing buyer and helping my husband with his company. I still of course am interested in all that stuff, but I got too burnt out with all the bureaucracy behind it. Sorry for the long explanation!
9 comments:
aw you look adorable!
aaaww thanks!
you are the best katie.
Huullllo! CUTE picture!
Such a cute picture of you!
Pretty! Kate, Environmental Studies? Wow I'm impressed, I'm assuming you had so much science classes back when you did your undergrad. Do you work in some cool, environmental non-profit, or teach science? Sorry, haha that was a nosy question.f
Why yes you are over at duo! I'm so happy to have you too.
Eunice-
Your not nosy! I did take a lot of science classes! I was actually pre-law environmental studies/political science. I wanted to go to law school (in your neck of the woods actually). I worked a few years for MN public interest research group on campus, and did some other odd eco jobs (worm research!!), but once I graduated I took a whole different route with my life. I no longer wanted to go to law school and I fell into what I am doing now which is being a clothing buyer and helping my husband with his company. I still of course am interested in all that stuff, but I got too burnt out with all the bureaucracy behind it. Sorry for the long explanation!
nice interview! and cute photo!
Post a Comment