Sunday, March 14, 2010

weekend.

I feel like I accomplished a lot this weekend. I was saving up small projects for a rainy weekend and I'm glad I did. Friday and Saturday were very grey and wet. Ben and I took a long walk on the beach Friday (pictures to come), and on Saturday I finally sat down and started stamping all my thank-yous and stickers for Hello Victory. A task I put off for way too long. In the afternoon Ben and I went to the Tweed art museum and then headed downtown to some antique stores. I found lots of fun things for the shop including that pull down map of South America. I never made it back to Friday's sale darnit, but the lady said she would be having another sale this summer. I guess she has one every season.


The sun came back Sunday which was SO NICE. With the sun out, I finally got to take some photo's for the shop and for a half hour I just sat in front of the dining room window soaking in some rays. How was your weekend? Did you get a lot done too? I was happy to see you liked my buffalo teeth necklace as much as I did. I think it's so rad and can't wait to wear it with a basic dress this summer. Man I can't wait for summer!!!

6 comments:

Julia said...

What a delightful weekend--and so productive too! I saw the picture of the Tweed and couldn't help but feel instantly at home. I used to volunteer at the shop during college--became great friends with the guards. One let me play the Gladiator soundtrack on the sound system and dance about after closing!

Anonymous said...

Is that map a permanent feature or a for sale item? We just got a whole set of old maps to hang in our dining room and I love them!

Hello Lindello said...

Julia- Oh my! That sounds like a lot of fun. I've never danced in a museum before...

Kim- This one is going in the shop! I love the way they look in homes too. I have an old biology chart hanging in our bedroom I just can't let go of.

from lara said...

sounds like a lovely weekend! it was rainy and cloudy in nyc as well. can't wait for it to be warm out!

Tiffany said...

haha yes, i remember those days in portland where i'd wait and wait for the sun to come out so i could take some photos! it doesn't help being in a rainy state!
i have no such problem here in melbourne.
a productive weekend is SO very nice!

stephanie renee said...

I really can't wait for summer, I am tired of grey skies!