haha i was wondering about that! i thought perhaps friday came early and i got excited :)
Well, you definitely had me fooled!
the funniest part is that i read it and thought nothing of it being too soon. damn you, thursday! *fist shake*
hahaha. I still can't believe I did that. Funny that it took my a couple HOURS to even realize I had the wrong day. Thanks for humoring me you guys :)
Hahahaha. That's really awesome.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
haha i was wondering about that! i thought perhaps friday came early and i got excited :)
Well, you definitely had me fooled!
the funniest part is that i read it and thought nothing of it being too soon. damn you, thursday! *fist shake*
hahaha. I still can't believe I did that. Funny that it took my a couple HOURS to even realize I had the wrong day. Thanks for humoring me you guys :)
Hahahaha. That's really awesome.
Post a Comment