i wear my sunglasses at night
A few month ago I won a $100 gift card to Shopbop from Nicole Marie's blog and I finally used it the other night. The thing with shopbop is that there is SO MUCH stuff to look at and coming in that's it hard to decide. Do I splurge on a Vena Cava dress or Rachel Comey shoes? How about something I would normally not get like expensive lingerie? In the end I decided on these Ray-Bans. I normally don't spend more than $15 on a pair sunglasses because they either get lost or sat upon, but I thought maybe if I knew they were worth more I would take care of them? I guess time will tell.
9 comments:
I think it's a good idea to get a pair of really good sunglasses! I splurged on a pair of Chloe sunglasses and no matter how many cute $12 pairs I try on, I can't bring myself to buy them! Plus the quality of the lens is soooooo much better, you'll notice it!
Love them! The wayfarers are my fav :) I can't bring myself to spend that much either so I got the Target "wayfarers" and I love em! (as does my wallet) lol
Oooh those are great! I feel the same way you do about sunglasses, though I once got an expensive free pair that lasted a good long while before they were felled by a major, irreparable scratch.
That was a cool giveaway to win! I like the glasses a lot. I bet they last you a long time.
#1- so jealous that you won an $100 gift card for shopbop
#2- those glasses are a great purchase! i finally splurged on a pair of marc jacobs sunglasses a few summers ago three pairs of my $15 ones broke. trust me, it's worth it! :)
#3- please post pics of you in your new sunnies!!
Love the sun GLasses- I have them on my wish list- in black. Let me know how you like them : )
Thanks ladies. I'm sure I will see the light once their on my face!
WAY cute. I totally agree with everybody else, too. Once you have a quality pair of sunglasses, you'll never go back. AND, if you're looking for a squash-proof-able case, you should get yourself a Chanel one. They're these super bubbly, plastic PODS for your sunglasses so that you'll never be able to destroy them, ever. I bet you could get a case off ebay for cheaps.
Good to know Linzo. Thanks!
Post a Comment