

Thanks to Flickr, I came across this little online shop when I spotted one of Marie's designs. I love how everything makes me want to go for a sunny bike ride or set up a picnic in the park. She also has an Etsy shop!.........
Dear summer,
Please come soon.
Love, Kate
9 comments:
Oh! I have that yellow topknot headband! I need to wear it again soon!
That mustard headband is amazing! I must have one:)
she makes such cute stuff!
Too cute! Love the mustard top!
That headband is adorable!
adorable! i love the headbands oh so much. they would be perfect for a crisp summer day :)
oh, i love her fabrics! :)
Uuuuh, I LOVE that striped top.
totes! I have two of the topknots, including the yellow one...and I agree w/anabela: I need to wear mine again soon...I totally feel like Rosie the Riveter when I do!
Post a Comment