Monday, April 5, 2010

busy april.

Just thought I would share with you some very springy things I just added to the shop. My dear friend Molly is in town for a visit this week. I'm hopefully going to see her today. I haven't seen her in months because she has been living and working in Antarctica. If you haven't noticed I have a few friends who live there! I think the scientists like hiring people from Minnesota since we're use to the cold :)
............
The next few weeks are full of birthdays, wedding celebrations, friends in town, and a Twin Peaks marathon session! April is such a busy busy month. I need to start working on my New Years resolution of managing time better so I don't get bogged down with work. I have kept my other resolution of flossing so that's good! How are your resolutions going?

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oh maaaaan. That PURSE!