Sunday, April 4, 2010

easter weekend.

I wish I we're still eating chocolate eggs and peeps instead of delaying the work I need to get done today. I was planning on sticking around the house this weekend, but instead I went out with some lovely ladies Friday night, attended a house concert, ran on the boardwalk Saturday afternoon, celebrated a friends birthday, and orchestrated an Easter egg hunt. The hunt was the highlight of all of this. Ben and I stuffed about 50 eggs with chocolates, coins, and dollar bills and hid them around his mom's backyard. He has 4 young siblings (one is a musketeer), so it's always fun to do festive things with them while they're still little. How was your Easter?

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

50 eggs! i hope ben's mum's place is big! the easter egg consumption celebration began two weeks ago here. so by the time easter came around, i'm sick of them already.
:)
i'm still on my easter holiday, tomorrow i go back to work. (weds)
yay!

Nicole Marie said...

such a cute cake!!