Wednesday, April 14, 2010

for sale.

I hate myself I a little for selling this dress, but it's a wee bit small in the bust for me and I ended up never really wearing it. Before I decide to list it on another site to sell, I decided to offer it to any of you who may be interested. I purchased it a few years ago and now that tie-dye/watercolor is so big right now it's a shame it no longer fits. It's 100% silk with a green removable slip. The shoulders are meant to be frayed on the edge, although Leslie has the same dress and she just had them removed for a few dollars at the dry cleaners which gave it more of a slip like look. A perfect dress for summer weddings! Size 6 made and about 42"long by c.c. outlaw. I'm asking $80 (+$7 shipping) If your interested please e-mail at klindello[at]gmail[dot]com.

2 comments:

from lara said...

this is beautiful! i think it would be a bit big on me otherwise i would definitely scoop this up!

Tebonin said...

Wow...Love it. The shoulder part is really beautiful.