back.




I would go into more detail about the last 5 days, but I am almost too exhausted to even type this sentence. The wedding reception on Saturday was beyond fun. Lots of catching up with friends, wondering through the hall of this extremely beautiful old hotel, and of course dancing. On Sunday, Ben and I packed our bags again and headed all the way up the North Shore of Lake Superior to stay in a villa with 7 friends. I would show you more picture of this, but it would involve lots of temporary tattoos (I currently have a snake wrapped around a sword under my belly button....), bare skin, midnight dance parties, and lots of junk food. I decided to instead show you the sweeter parts like our trip to one of my favorite towns- Grand Marais, our Goddog(?) Ruby, and some agates we collected. It was SO MUCH FUN, but the comfort of my own bed and complete silence is what I am craving most right now. I am off to take a much needed nap!
4 comments:
cute pictures! i have always wanted to visit grand marais when we were living in minneapolis and never made it there. i am thinking about trying to take a class at the north house folk school there this summer.
oo i love the first photo, is that table made out of ends of wood pieces? how cool! that is super neat!
i love your...romper? or top, the textile colours are awesome!!
It sounds amazing!! welcome home :)
haha, that fish building looks AWESOME. And what a sweet puppy :]
Post a Comment