


I found Superbomba! through this blog earlier today and I haven't been to avert my eyes back to work. Her curated collection of old photo's offer both dreamy goodness and old school quirkiness. These ones caught my eye for now, but there are plenty more to choose from. Did I mention I have work to do?
6 comments:
Those are great, although I have a fear of ostriches, but I think most people do.
Once again, we're on the same wavelength! My earth day post was made up of Superbomba's collection too (but none of the same photos). It's truly one of the best flickr photostreams. Happy Earth Day!
Haha, every time I have something to do I end up messing around on the net as well :[
these are SO adorable!!
Thanks so much for citing your source, sweet lady! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who wiled away the hours with Superbomba :)
wow, these are fantastic! I love old found photos and these make me smile.
Post a Comment