

I bought this bunny poster the other day from Debbie Carlos off Etsy. She also has a site full of her other works which I really enjoyed looking through. When I saw her bunny print I couldn't help myself. I can't stand how cute it is and I've been looking for some affordable art for the guest bedroom that I am slowly making over. Since it's so large I will most likely hang it by clips on top and bottom. Can't wait to get it!
8 comments:
cute!
hm, i want to figure out where i can have big posters MADE.
score, man. I agree w/jamie...I want to make some big posters of my own...
Ohh, that is just too freaking cute! You'll have to post a picture of it hanging when you get it!
Guh..I love bunnies! Mega adorable!
Oh GOSH! Cuuuuuuute.
these are wonderful! thanks for sharing.
xo Alison
adorable!
The bunny poster is great! Are you going to frame it?
Post a Comment