very cool....hate those budgets!michelle
Dreamy collection, I love the tie-dye and batik prints. Sadly I have no shopping money for anything this lovely right now either :(
if your wallet sees my wallet, can it tell mine to come back to me?i love that dress!
stunning!
That dress is perfect, great colours! The whole collection used such beautiful colours, I want some but my wallet doesn't lol :P
a tie and die prodigy!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
very cool....
hate those budgets!
michelle
Dreamy collection, I love the tie-dye and batik prints. Sadly I have no shopping money for anything this lovely right now either :(
if your wallet sees my wallet, can it tell mine to come back to me?
i love that dress!
stunning!
That dress is perfect, great colours! The whole collection used such beautiful colours, I want some but my wallet doesn't lol :P
a tie and die prodigy!
Post a Comment