


It got up to 80 degrees here yesterday! Total beach weather and that's just what I did. My friend Mo and I packed up and headed for the sandy beach. It was perfect. In the evening I held book club at my house and we ended up having a fire in the backyard with s'mores. Summer is off to a good start.My dear friend Kelly is coming into town today to visit. She hasn't been up here in awhile so I'm excited she will be coming when Duluth is at it's finest. That being said I wish you all an early great weekend. See you Monday!
8 comments:
What book did you discuss?
um i love that you brought such a cute pillow to the beach!
Oh MAN. Beach AND book club?!? Good day. And look at your cute silver Rennes tote!!
what a perfect day!
What is your new book for book club?
Now I'm craving the beach more than ever! (Our lake beach around here are pretty darn boring). And aren't backyard campfires the best? I'm trying to figure out a way to get down to Florida for a beach/camping trip before it's too hot.
Oooh, how nice! I'm going to beach soon, but it will probably be a little hotter than that. The humidity is killing me right now!
Book club sounds like such a fun idea!
Oh how I miss s'mores
Post a Comment