


I'm counting down the days until I can finally wear my new H & M cotton dress. I never really go to H & M but Ben and I dropped in a few weeks ago and I saw this number and had to have it. It's longer in the back and feels so comfortable on. I plan on wearing it my dores necklace and Comey wedges this summer. Last weekend I found the pink blouse and blazer for a buck (!) at an estate sale. The blouse has shoulder pads which I love, but you can see them through the blouse so I'm not sure how I feel about that. I think it would look pretty cute with cut-off jean shorts this summer. I just need to find the right pair. Please come soon summer..................
4 comments:
i looove the pastel pinks! i bought a pink tshirt in january and i've been waiting for the perfect sunny day to bring it out!
sweet dress! love it with your dores necklace. :)
That dress is wonderful! Now I have the song Pretty in Pink stuck on replay in my head :)
so adorable, the dress and necklace look great together!
Post a Comment