Thursday, May 6, 2010

happy friday.

By now you've probably noticed I have new profile picture. It was one of those accidental photos you end up loving. I was trying to get a shot of my new hat purchased at none other than a Ben Franklin store. It's website doesn't do it an ounce of justice . The store, located in the little town of Grand Marais is filled with all sorts of stuff from junk to treasures. This particular one even had a great variety of Pendelton jackets (they all came in Men sizes though). Ever since I saw this post I've been on the hunt for a hat like this. Located between the beer cozies and John Deer attire I saw this one and my heart skipped a beat. Perfect. It's a Lite Felt ("The Original") and I think I bought it for around $32. The one's I've seen online are around $50, so I guess Ben Franklin is not only a secret hot spot, but they have some killer deals as well.
................
It's finally the weekend and it's snowing?! It's the last few days of Homegrown so I am hoping to catch a band or two and maybe do some baking if the weather doesn't clear up. It's also Andrea's birthday and we're going to Hanabi and ordering the sushi boat!

Click click click:

Crystal furniture.

Minneapolis fashion.

pretty pretty white dress.

Pom Poms!

SeeSaw Vintage has some very cute things. (I really wish I could pull a jumper like that off.)

I wanna woolly pocket too.

I really like this tattoo.

Have a good weekend!!

7 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Oh yes. I love the new profile photo!

Kate said...

That is so damn cool. I really want a hat, but I feel like they're all fedoras out there, which is a one-way ticket to "I'm an 18 year old hipster urban outfitters ad" land in nyc. But this one is perfeeeect.

Hello Lindello said...

Thanks Kate! I totally know what you mean.

pineapplemint said...

I thought Ben Franklin was a craft supply store?

Lindsay said...

A. DUDE. THAT HAT! Seriously, dude. So cool.

B. THAT LACE DRESS IS INSANE.

C. THAT TATTOO IS INSANER.

SO MANY CAPITAL LETTERS!!

l said...

I'm really intrigued by the name of that store, sounds like my kind of place! That hat is too cute :]

Hello Lindello said...

Kim-

I think it is a craft store in some locations. This one was an "everything" type store. It's awesome!