Friday, May 14, 2010

happy friday.

This picture reminds me of the slingshot Ben just bought a few months ago. When we stayed up in Lutsen all the boys bought one, found (or stole?) tac pellets and entertained themselves for hours shooting empty beer cans by the lake. There's something admirable about being able to amuse yourself with the simplest objects.
...................
It's been a pretty dreary week in Duluth. I'm hoping the sun will make a long lasting appearance this weekend so I can try out my new kite again. I am also planning to go to some big estate sales, clean out my basement (cringe), and finally get around to making a home cooked meal that takes some sweat. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Click click click:

manic panic was my best friend in high school (along with the smashing pumpkins and ratm....yeah I know)

awesome.

oh boy.

the opera.

rings.

italian hats via oh joy! check out #8 under ladies.

another necklace.

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

littlebyrd said...

I hope the sun came out for you! It did here ysterday and it was so nice. I cleaned my basement yesterday afternoon too and am so happy and relieved it is done.

Lindsay said...

Well, I, for one, LOVE the fact that you were a Manic Panic user in high school. Love it.